Saturday, January 26, 2013

Where do I start?!

I created this blog so that I could share all my random thoughts, ideas, recipes, makeup tutorials, product reviews, rants and raves. There is no focus here...partially because I have ADD and I'm incapable of that, but mostly because I have so many different ideas on different things, I'd have to create 20 blogs to organize them all. So this will serve as sort of a guide to what you can expect to find here :)

Recipes
I love love love to cook and bake. I see it as a way to express myself, as well as care for the people around me. If I cook for you, you know I love you :) Some of my recipes are healthy, some are just straight-up evil. Some of them are recipes I came up with myself, some are recipes that I've been lucky enough to find out in the world; either way, I tweak almost everything I make, and I'll be sure to let you know what and where.

Makeup
Makeup is a huge part of who I am; I've been a freelance makeup artist on and off since I was 16 years old. It's something that I have loved for as long as I can remember; it's a way to recreate yourself, express yourself, try new things, get creative, get artistic, and be whoever you feel like being in that moment. Just like your wardrobe, it shows the world who you are and what you're about. It's most definitely a huge passion of mine. Am I the best in the world? No, but I think I'm good and I have lots of experience, ideas and tips that might help people achieve the look they want. I also love to get inspired, so I might post looks created by other people, and suggestions for how you can recreate them! It's all in fun and happiness :)

Reviews
I'm big on reviews. They're incredibly helpful in terms of saving time and money, as well as just being fun to read AND write :) I can't tell you how many disasters I've avoided and things I've learned I could not live without and otherwise wouldn't have tried, thanks to reviews.

Other random stuff
Sometimes, I just gotta talk. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment