Monday, January 28, 2013

Life hacks...it's about time.

Some of this is pretty brilliant!

50 Life Hacks to Simplify Your Life

For example:



As a Nutella lover (but only the Italian one; trust me, it's 10x better than the American version), this is absolutely genius. Just remind me not to eat for two days afterward, and to have shock paddles ready.

Another great life hack was the brownie-in-a-mug...however, if you're like me, you don't always have unsweetened cocoa in the house (unless your 13-year-old insists on getting it for her chocolate-yogurt face masks). I do, however, usually have hot chocolate mix...so I found a brownie-in-a-mug recipe that uses hot chocolate mix instead of unsweetened cocoa. I halved the recipe and used a pouch of the mini-marshmallow hot chocolate mix, and finished it off with some mint hot chocolate mix (even halved, you'll need more than a pouch to make it). After microwaving, I topped it off with a tiny drizzle of The Fiance's Hershey's syrup...it was truly amazeballs. Perfect serving, perfect cure for a sweet, chocolate craving :)



Do you have any "life hacks" to make things easier? Share in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment